UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Independence

In the past couple weeks, Cameron has surprised me with the following things that he can now do:

1. Get Max and himself cereal, complete with the placemats, bowls, spoons and milk.

2. Choose Max's clothes and get him dressed.

3. Brush Max's teeth, using all 3 toothpastes currently residing in their bathroom.

Now if he could just figure out how to change diapers....then I won't even have to get out of bed!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Wow, Cameron is really growing up. I don't know about the diaper thing though! lol

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Hey! Did you get any good information from the conference you can share now? Drop me an email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home