UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sesame Street Values

Max wakes me up almost every morning scream-whining, "See-all! See-all!" (cereal). He spends much of his day chanting, "Hungy! Hungy! Eat! Eat!" As I've stated before, the boy likes his food.

But he usually doesn't like to share it.....usually. If I even sample one of his Golden Grahams, he goes ballistic, and I have to either pretend to take it from my mouth and put it back in his bowl, or pour him more. One morning, I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes and I found this on the table.



I wonder if they had learned about sharing on Sesame Street that morning, or else he just felt that Zoe was just as "hungy" as he was.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

That is so sweet! I know Mitchell would not share his Kaa (Kashi cereal) with Zoe. He would just "Bump" her on the head and say "NO" Good boy Max.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get this Zoe? Kayla would love it to go with her Elmo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home