UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A nice meal

Today, Max sat through an entire breakfast at our Sunday brunch place without throwing anything, dumping out his drink or ending up in someone else's lap to sample all of their goodies.

He and Cameron played head butt through out half the meal, but at least they did it from their own seats.

I'm not sure what lesson they learned this week at Children's Church, but I hope they teach it every week.

A small, but significant victory.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Yay!

You never know what will happen when you take the little ones out. Usually my husband and I have to split forces. :D

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Head Butt? (lol) I can only imagine the kind of energy you need to get through a single day. Enjoy every minute! Believe it or not, the kids will grow up way too fast. Look at all the memories that they're creating for you.
Aunt Sylvia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home