UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

More destruction

I'm so angry at my little male munchkins right now, I can't even write about it. Really, I almost literally can't. So many more of my keyboard keys have gone missing tonight (including the space bar), that it's merely impossible to write anything with any kind of detail or depth. I'll try on another computer tomorrow. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOh, The joy of children!!

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home