UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Supermom may have met her kryptonite.

Tomorrow we're going on an "adventure." I'm about to do what I've said to my husband several times would be absolutely impossible.

Tomorrow, I'm flying with my 3 kids...all...by...myself. Yes, you heard correctly, I will be traveling with my almost 5 year old, 22 month old and 5 month old. AND, we're switching planes in Chicago.

We leave at 10:30 in the morning and arrive in Detroit at 4:00 pm.

It has been nice knowing all of you.

6 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger cg said...

Wil ER be waiting for you on 'the other side'? Good luck and good bye....

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying the rosary for you today! What better saint than MOther Mary to take care of Super Mom during this journey.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger LH said...

May the force be with you.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow...

Did you slip everyone a little Benadryl?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger mi said...

You're crazy! ;) Good luck and I hope you are pleasantly surprised at how good they will be!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Wow. You are a brave woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home