UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Pictureless

A huge thank you to everyone for their well wishes with Ella. She's such a doll. Most of the day she sleeps, but she's just starting to wake up a little more.

I would post some pictures, however, when I went to see how many more pictures I had left, I noticed that for the past week, I've been taking pictures with NO FILM!!!

Can you tell how much sleep I've been getting?

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be getting a lot of sleep. The NO FILM has nothing to do with little sleep, I believe it is a female family trait- just ask your mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home