UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Home BitterSweet Home

You know how people always say that they need a vacation from their vacation.

Well, as I look around this house, with all the bags to unpack, laundry to do, food shopping that needs to be done, mail to be sorted, and just the general pile up of "Things to do" that I've been avoiding forever, I realize that I don't need a vacation from my vacation.

I just need to go back on vacation.



We really did have a blast. Maybe I'll have time to write more about it later this week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool picture....Max looks like he is half asleep....Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home