UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

more treatment

Today is Thursday. We might be doing another Omya in my head this afternoon. This worries me because it makes me dizzy and I have vommited before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we do the new Chemo, I will probably be in the hospital for 3 days. Whatever works.

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stay strong! Feel healed. And I pray that this round doesn't make you feel sicker. Good luck!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger LH said...

thinking of you kiddo,
l

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

if you end up doin' it,I hope the side effects are minimal:)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Just jumped over to see how you are doing. Still praying for you, sweet girl! Hold ON tight!

Love you, Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I Worship]

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Praying that we'll hear from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home