UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An early start...and it won't be my kids' fault.

Apparently a lot of people have cancer.

My clinic radiates 60 to 70 people a day. With only 2 machines, to fit them all in, they have to keep some early and late hours.

So I've had radiation appointments at 6:15 PM.

And tomorrow I have one at 7:00 AM.

If I'm to leave this house by 6:30, I do believe I should get myself in bed now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger mi said...

Wow, I'll certainly count my blessings. That's just one clinic. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home