UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 22, 2007

She's not so innocent.

The crime scene Contemplating a steal

Testing out the merchandiseCaught in the actDisposing of the evidenceThe great escape



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can she come hang out with me and gwen?

-s

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

She is too cute. And she knew what she was doing.

That girl went from not walking to running.

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott:
Does that little sweetie make you want to even out your family? Since you are such a wonderful papa!!!
M

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Wow... Are you sure her and Levi are related? STINKERS...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I meant ARE NOT related. She looks sneaky just like my little monkey!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

S -- I'll give you a deal, three for the price of one...my kids come in a package.

Kimberly...Thanks, but not as good as yours!

wiferhood...she gets so excited when she starts running.

M.. give Scott a break...let him enjoy having just one!

irishmommy...they look so much alike, you'd think they were related!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Melly said...

What a beauty! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home