UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Beauty Shop

Fed up with my attempt at styling her locks, Ella apparently decided to take matters into her own hands.

I think she overdid it a little, don't you?


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger LH said...

She's so pleased with herself. I love that last foto.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Gooey Gal... What a fun mess for mom to clean up!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

I can't wait to see your kids!!! Just 3 more weeks!!! You will surely have a lot of extra hands to help you out!!!!

Love, Aunt Nancy

p.s. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing you & Melvin, too. xo

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Melly said...

Hey, at least she got most of it in her hair. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home