UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Maybe he's growing

Oh my little Max. Although he has been refusing to eat dinner lately, he has no problem munching all morning and afternoon.

Today he had a big bowl of Little Einstein’s cereal, a banana, two cheese sticks, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and while I was checking my e-mail in the basement, he found a roll that he decided to devour.

All BEFORE 9:30 AM!

I fear what my grocery bills will be like when he’s a teenager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home