UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Don't call Social Services


If you had 2 brothers who showed their intense love for you by yelling in your face, squishing your cheeks, pulling on your hair, yanking at your arms, jumping over your head, snatching away your toys, hiding you in pillow houses, lying on top of you, and poking you in the eyes, you'd need a little something to help get you through the day as well.

5 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Caro said...

She'll be one tough gal when she gets older. :P

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Amen, sister!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not have two brothers doing those things to me and I need a little something to get through the day. I am not mad at you Ella! HA!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger mi said...

Whatever it takes to get throught day!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! Ella takes right after her granny (in Detroit) and me! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home