UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back at ya.

Now Ella was vomiting last night.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these two. They keep passing their illness back and forth.


I'm sure it doesn't help that they like to hang out under a blanket together. (Today this included spitting in each other's faces).
I sure could use a healthy family right now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Maddy said...

Yup all three of mine 'nest' together so I've got no chance.
Best wishes

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger mi said...

Brutal. Hopefully this thing will run its course soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home