UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lost and Found

1st Day of School: Forgot to leave his gym shoes in his locker, fogot to bring home his lunch box and forgot where to get off the bus.

2nd Day of School: Still forgot to leave his gym shoes in his locker.

3rd Day of School: Forgot his jacket somewhere in gym class, forgot the folder that must be checked and signed every night, and still forgot to leave his gym shoes in his locker.

This might be a VERY LONG school year.

5 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(lol) He's just being overwhelmed by all the new experiences of kindergarten. I'm sure in a few weeks he'll settle down and become more focused. Congrats on getting through the first week of school (both you and Cameron).

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger mi said...

I totally relate Cameron!! I used to always forget that stuff. It drove my parents crazy! At least he's having a good time.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I still forget my stuff. :P

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari.........And how many times have you lost your drivers license, had to buy new sunglasses,etc.......I think this payback and he gets it from you

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Yes Dana, I know. The other day I asked Melvin what we should do about Cameron constantly forgetting stuff. His response, "You should know. He gets it from you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home