UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

trans

Today I had another blood transfusion...athough apparently I didn' t really need it. Unless something else happens, I'm free until next week when I start chemo again.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger cg said...

Cari, I am so glad you get to have a free week. And then I also want to say thank you for updating us so regularly with news of you and your family.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Free for the week sounds good to me. I hope you have some fun with the kids.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Sweetie, prayers to you! Sorry my visit on Thursday was so short. I love you. Your husband, mom and kids are AMAZING-always look forward to seeing everyone! Max and Mitchell will be in class room right next door to eachother in kindergarten. I pray that they bond as friends in school.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

That is so great that the boys will be in the same school, Cari and Shawn!

My kids had a great time when your kiddos came to visit. I can't believe how they are growing. Zach can't wait to help Cameron build a sword. (yeah, sorry 'bout that! ;o)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

I hope your week us going well = just here to love you and pray
FAVOR and blessing over you. Hugs for you and your Mom!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous vbspu bsc 1st year result 2021 name wise said...

Love to read it, Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home