UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bible Study BBQ

The other day I told one of my neighbors that my Bible study group was coming over on Sunday for a BBQ. He kinda smirked and said sarcastically, "Oh that sounds like fun. Hanging out with your Bible Study group."

Well, what he doesn't know is that I've been with this group of ladies for 3 years now. I've laughed with them and cried with them. They've supported me through all this cancer crap. And one thing that they definitely know how to do....is have fun!

Even with the tornado scare...that thankfully ended up being nothing but about 20 minutes of strong winds and dark skies in our area of the state...we still found fun indoors.

Here are some pics, compliments of Kimberly.

We did a little singing.

A little Rockband.


A little eating.


A little snuggling.A little relaxing.A little clowning.

A little hugging.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You have such a great group of friends in your mom's spa group.

Glad to hear you all are okay- we heard about the torando and were worried-

L

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Awww... I wish I could have been at the Bible Study BBQ. It appears that the group is very close.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us Crazy Christians -- WE LIKE TO PARTY... Even the OLD Looking princes looks like shes have a GREAT time.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sweet little Hannah is always good for a hug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home