UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A page turner

I really love that my son reads.

I really love that when he's so into a story, he'll walk to where he's being called, carrying the novel that has captured his interest, still reading.

It would be nice, though, if he would not just lay the book in the middle of the hallway, grabbing whatever he can find as a bookmark.

(Although, my running shoes are getting more use holding his page than on my own feet.)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I told you, genius. That is greatness. Praying that you're feeling better than expected!

Love & hugs!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Correction: It should say, "I told you; genius" It's early....

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger mi said...

That is a wonderful thing, running shoes and all.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Caro said...

That is cute.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jerseygyrl said...

My son LOVES this book! I bought it for him from our book fair and his brother already read it as well! I just came across your blog from the comments on CFhusband. You are now in my prayers as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home